COVID-19 Vaccination information
Updated 19 September 2023
The Practice provide COVID vaccinations for eligible patients.
The current eligibility criteria are:
- Residents in a care home for older adults
- All adults aged 65 years and over
- Persons aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group, as laid out in the Immunisation Green Book, COVID-19 Chapter (Green Book)
- Frontline health and social care workers
- Persons aged 12 to 64 years who are household contacts (as defined in the Green Book) of people with immunosuppression
- Persons aged 16 to 64 years who are carers (as defined in the Green Book) and staff working in care homes for older adults.
Appointments may be booked by calling the Practice on 01246 412242
If you are attending for a Flu vaccine, and are eligible for the COVID booster, you will be offered this at the same time.
- You may decline the COVID Booster or, if you would rather have the vaccines separately, you will need to book a COVID vaccine appointment by calling the Practice on 01246 412242